TERMS OF SALE
Teixidors is business unit within the nonprofit, Fundació Privada President Amat Roumens (FUPAR), which operates www.shopteixidors.com and www.teixidors.com.
Our registered office address is: Campiones Olímpiques, 36 – 08225 Terassa (Barcelona), Spain – Apartado de Correos 576, while the main trading office address is Teixidors, Mas Adei 65, 08221 Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain.
Please note these terms only apply to the purchase of items on the above site.
Please read these terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any items from the sites. Please note that before placing any order you will be first asked to agree to these terms. By placing an order you therefore confirm your acceptance of these terms.
We renew these terms from time to time, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
Please note that Items are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is processed, the stock of these items may change. If an Item becomes out of stock we will tell you as soon as possible and you will be refunded where we have already taken payment.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. For example, if the Item you have ordered is out of stock, if we are unable to obtain authorization of payment, if there is a mistake in the product information including price or promotion or if we suspect fraudulent activity.
If we cannot supply you an item in these circumstances we will inform you by e-mail. If you have already paid for the items, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
ITEMS ON THE SITE
The photos of the items on the site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of items are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered onto the site.
Prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched.
The price of an Item includes VAT (or similar sales tax) (where applicable) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller.
Please note that the prices listed on the Site are only applicable for Items purchased on the Sites and not through any other source.
Please note that even though we take utmost care in ensuring the content on the Site we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Where this affects an order that you have already placed we will notify you of the error if it will impact upon your order. In this regard, we reserve the right not to fulfill any orders that you have placed based on information on the Site that may contain errors or inaccuracies.
You can pay for Items on the Site using the following payment options: Mastercard and Visa credit cards, Maestro, Delta, Solo or Electron debit cards, American Express charge cards and PayPal.
You can pay for Items in any of the following currencies: Pound Sterling, US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Euros, Danish Krona, Swedish Kroner, Norwegian Krone, Hong Kong Dollars, Singapore Dollars and Swiss Francs.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not for any reason, authorize payment then you will be notified as soon as possible.
All Items ordered remain our property until we receive full payment from you.
Delivery charges are included to the final price of the Items you are purchasing.
You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not only the address that your order is going to but also the name of the recipient. We cannot be liable for delivery of your order to the wrong address or the wrong person as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information.
We will make every effort to deliver your order within estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control for example, material shortages, travel or transportation disruption, import delays, software or technical failures or higher than anticipated demand. Please note delivery of your order may take longer during sale or other busy periods.
We are unable to deliver on public and bank holidays. On these dates, delivery will take longer than usual. Please allow an extra working day (i.e. Monday-Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) for each of these days when calculating the estimated delivery date and when choosing your delivery option.
If you change your mind about any Items purchased you can return them to us within 14 days of the order being delivered to you, provided:
- the Items are unworn and unwashed (and there are no signs of transfer of any make-up or other stains);
- the Items have all tags attached and are returned with correct dispatch and order information.
We will refund the price that you paid for the Items taking into account any discounts or promotions applied when you purchased the Items. The refund will not include the delivery charges you have paid and that were included in the final price. All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the Items.
If the Item is in bad state at the moment of reception, delivery charges will be also returned.
Please note that this policy only applies to Items you have purchased on the Site.
If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Items from the Sites if you are at least 16 years old. Otherwise you a parent or guardian must purchase Items from the Sites for you.
You agree not to use any Items purchased for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We only supply the Items for domestic and private use. If you are not a consumer you must obtain our prior written consent to purchase Items from the Sites. Nothing in these Terms excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or any other liability that cannot excluded or limited by law.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control.
When you purchase Items from us, the contract formed is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
Each of the clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
These Terms are governed by Spanish law. This means your use of the Site and any contract for the purchase of Items through the Sites and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the same will be governed by Spanish law. You and we both agree to that the Spanish courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising out if these Terms or your use of the Sites.
If you have any questions about our Terms or Sites please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy sets out the basis on which personal information about you may be collected and used when you use www.teixidors.com and www.shopteixidors.com and interact with us on our Facebook, Instagram, Pinteresc, Twitter, Vimeo and Youtube accounts (“Social Media”). By using the Site and Social Media you are accepting and consenting to the terms of this policy. We are committed to maintaining your privacy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
During your use of the Sites and the Social Media and when you purchase items from or participate in any promotions on or linked to the Site and/or on the Social Media we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us.We ask for your name, date of birth, telephone number, home address, delivery address email address and credit card and other payment details when you purchase items from the Site. We also generate an order number linked to you when you place an order on the Site. You may also give us information about you when you fill in forms on the Site or when you correspond with us on the Social Media. You must ensure the information you provide is accurate and up to date. By providing information about you to us you warrant that the information is accurate and up to date and that you will keep us informed of any changes.
Information we collect about you.When you use the Site and the Social Media we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Sites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us for example to process your Order, to enter you into a prize draw, competition or other promotion (where requested) or to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. This may require disclosure to third parties for example card processing agencies, banks, shipping providers and carriers, fraud protection agencies and suppliers of gifts and prizes for our competitions, prize draws and other promotions;
- to interact with you using the Social Media. Features such as the “like”, “retweet”, “repost” and “share” on the Social Media may allow us to enable integration and/or access to your accounts on the Social Media. Please note we do not control Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or Youtube (“Social Media Sites”), your profile/account on the Social Media Sites, we do not modify your account or your privacy settings on the Social Media Sites and we do not establish rules about how your personal information will be used when you use the Social Media Sites.
- to allow our carefully selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services that may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to the Sites, your Order, our terms and conditions and our service;
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the Sites and the Social Media and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Sites and Social Media to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
To exercise your rights above please contact email@example.com , Teixidors, Mas Adei 65, 08221 Terrassa (Barcelona) Spain.
If you think the information we hold about you is incorrect please contact us on the above address.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org Teixidors, Mas Adei 65, 08221 Terrassa (Barcelona) Spain.